Jeff Ward – Game Programmer
- Experience working in lots of game tech (Google Native Client, Steam, GFWL, RakNet, DirectX, OpenGL, OpenGLES 2)
- Designing / Implementing Build Systems and Continuous Integration (waf, Jenkins, Cruise, ant, MSBuild)
- Proven History of Quality Work (Twisted Pixel, Fire Hose, Gazillion, Net Devil, Bethesda)
Go Home Dinosaurs (Google Native Client)
- In charge of systems programming on a tight (less than 6 month) schedule with a completely new "from the ground up" engine and pipeline based on Ogre.
- Combined Ogre, Mono, and other open source components for Native Client (NaCl) and Win32 builds
- Created a combined C++ / Mono programming environment, which allowed our game logic to be written in C#
- Designed and implemented a pipeline based build system with continuous integration and one button build and deployment.
Ms. Splosion Man - PC Port (GFWL, Steam)
- Handled porting XBox system and API calls to the Steam and GFWL platforms.
- Integrated RakNet over an existing QNet infrastructure.
- Designed and implemented a pipeline based build that automated shipment of multiple SKUs to the publisher.
Slam Bolt Scrappers (PS3)
- Performed a variety of systems and game logic feature
- Implemented many pieces of enemy and boss logic
- Designed and implemented our build system for continuous integration and one button deployment.
Aleph Metrics Suite (Middleware, Various Platforms)
- Designed and implemented this metrics gathering middleware for AAA MMOs.
- Developed a generator and API bindings for multiple languages / platforms (C++, Python, Java)
- Created a plug-able system for using different SQL servers (MySQL, SQL Server) and "middle tier" buffering (JMS, MSMQ).
- Designed a unit / integration test suite that checked all possible combinations of lanugages and platforms for potential errors or inconsistencies
- Performed initial integration for many titles across a number of different technologies (Lego Universe, Jumpgate: Evolution, Kung Fu Panda World, Zoo Kingdom)